Elizabeth is taking the following measures to protect guests’ health:
- At check-in, we check all guests’ temperature.
- If you have a fever or have a cold, we will consult with the local clinic for advice.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning common spaces and thoroughly ventilated and disinfected them with ethanol-based cleanser.
- We will suspend the use of the communal bath until further notice. Every room has either a bath or a shower, and public onsens are close by.
- At the breakfast venue, seating is spaced out, we will stagger breakfast times, and we will serve customers rather than offer a buffet.
- We ask that guests always wear a mask in public areas, and use the sanitizer provided.
- All of our staff check their temperature daily, and wear masks and gloves while working.